Sunday, February 23, 2014

Back Home

Just to let you know, I made it back home. It was a long day of travel - woke up at 3 am Thai time, flew for 5 hours to Tokyo, spent 2 hours there, flew for 8 hours to San Francisco, spent 6 hours there, then flew for 5 hours to Boston - but the journey was smooth. I have a lot to reflect upon and will post once more in the next few days. I wanted to thank all of you for following and for such thoughtful comments. I will respond to your posts as soon as the jet lag subsides. I look forward to talking about everything in class on Thursday!

And, yes, we made it out without any difficulties with the protests. Here's the cover from Saturday's Bangkok Post when we left:


No comments:

Post a Comment

ED 105 Users: You are not required to create or use a Google account username to post on this blog. However, if you post anonymously, please include your first name in your post so I can give you course credit.